- Download 324
- File Size 17.10 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 5, 2022
- Last Updated January 5, 2022
Communications Manager - Call for applications!
Light for the World Kenya is looking to hire a Communications Manager at the Kenya office.
About the role -
The successful candidate will serve as the main focal point for internal and external communications. S/he will be responsible for collaborating with partners and stakeholders, developing and executing communications plans that support a program portfolio, increasing the visibility of the organisation's work.
S/he will be an experienced communications professional who is capable of advancing communications strategies, creative thinking, a high-level of understanding of audience segmentation and messaging; excellent work ethic, outstanding writing, editing, social media, media relations expertise, project management skills and the ability to thrive as part of a team while working independently. The ideal candidate will hold, and have demonstrated actions, illustrating the same commitment and values.
The key responsibility for this role is to lead the development of and implementation of strategic communications plans for the program that supports overarching communications objectives.
F0r more information, refer to the job description document attached on this page.
Profile of the Successful Candidate
- At least 7 years’ experience in working in communications departments
- Experience in working in the NGO sector, especially the disability inclusion space is preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
- Open minded – can work well with diverse individuals
- Innovative, creative, ready to learn and adapt
Apply by filling in this form - https://forms.gle/qSYqNvq7uLvi7G8E7
Deadline to apply - 20th January 2022